From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] merging pdf file into one page
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 11:43:05
1 On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:26:28 -0700 Joseph wrote:
2 > I've pdf form that I print. Once the form is printed I put it back in the printer tray and print information over top of it.
3 >
4 > It worked in the past but after I print it second time (over the printed form) the pages look as if they came out of the washing machine. They are crumpled.
5 > I think it as to do something with the static.
6 >
7 > How to I combine (overlap) two pdf files into one page.
8
9 Use imagegick's composite tool to overlap images into single pdf,
10 then print it.
11
12 Best regards,
13 Andrew Savchenko