From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ssmtp rewriting "From:" in emails...
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:50:23
1 Thanks for the tip, that was the point! After setting
2 FromLineOverride=YES
3 mails from my web-site have correct "from" field.
4
5 btw, I find /etc/ssmtp/ssmtp.conf a little confusing:
6
7 # Set this to never rewrite the "From:" line (unless not given) and to
8 # use that address in the "from line" of the envelope.
9 #FromLineOverride=YES
10
11 I always thought if a value in config file is commented out,
12 it is a default value. So I never tried to uncomment it...
13
14 Jarry
15