From: Felix Leif Keppmann <felix.leif@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I dump use flags?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:01:05
1 Hey Alan,
2
3 to get the current USE flags use
4
5 emerge --info
6
7 and look at USE="..."
8
9 This does not include local use flags, for those you should check your files in
10 /etc/portage/package.use or /etc/portage/package.use/
13 Cheers
14 Felix Leif
17 On Thursday 19 May 2011 18:45:41 Alan Mackenzie wrote:
18 > Hi, Gentoo.
19 >
20 > How do I list out a list of current USE flags?
21 >
22 > The reason I ask is I'm hypothesising that my recent troubles in Gnome
23 > may be due to not having a suitable profile. I would like to select a
24 > different profile and compare its USE flags with those of my current
25 > profile.