From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] public mail server for ELOG?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:48:00
1 On Mittwoch 28 Oktober 2009, Grant wrote:
2 > I'd like to receive ELOG messages in my inbox, but I'm hesitant to
3 > leave my mail server's user:passwd in plain text in /etc/make.conf.
4
5 what?
6
7 > Do there exist public mail servers where I can send messages like this
8 > to be delivered? I guess that's called an open replay?
9
10 I hope none are left. Those are SPAM boxes.
11
12 Is your mail server really configured that local root mail needs a password?