From: Ryan Crisman <nxarmada@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ETH0 Startup Problem
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 17:58:56
1 The livecd has 8139cp and 8139too loaded but the installed version only has
2 8139cp loaded, and mii also is loaded with both the network modules out to
3 the side of it on the live cd, and the install only has the one to the side
4 of it.
5
6 Thats what it was displaying so I did:
7
8 echo "8139too" >> /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6
9
10 and that fixed the problem. Thanks Neil for the LSMOD command