From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pdf viewing suggestions?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:08:12
1 On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 02:21:39PM -0600, Neal Hogan wrote:
2 > I use mupdf with OpenBSD and I like it (vi-like bindings). Not too
3 > sure if Gentoo has the port/package. A quick "gentoo mupdf" google had
4 > a few hits . . . but I didn't look at any of the links to see what
5 > they were talking about.
6
7 http://bugs.gentoo.org/280469
8
9 I hope it at least makes into sunrise. There is a version or two in
10 the gentoo-china overlay, but they are old and have security
11 vulnerabilities.
12
13 W
14 --
15 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
16 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
17 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton