From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] net-libs/wvstreams-4.2.2-r2 failed [linuxstreams/wvinterface.o] Error 1
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 18:31:31
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm still re-emerging everything on my box. I run into a boo boo on
5 > occassion. Some I have been able to fix myself. I can't seem to find
6 > anything on this one though.
9 >> <snip>
12 > Anybody have any ideas what would cause this? I see where it says
13 > something is missing like usual. Could have swore I had a compiler
14 > installed on here. :D
15 >
16 > Thanks
17 >
18 > Dale
19 >
20 > :-) :-) :-)
24 OK. It's not this package. It seems to be a dependency. I backed up
25 one version and it failed the same way. Maybe that will help someone to
26 figure this out.
27
28 Thanks
29