From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Anyone familiar with virt-manager?
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 22:43:53
1 I just installed virt-manager to experiment with and this is the first
2 time I've used it. I think I've misconfigured something but I don't
3 know what:
4
5 I have an old WinXP qemu guest that has been working well when I run
6 it directly with qemu from the command line. I imported the XP guest
7 into virt-manager and fired it up.
8
9 The XP guest seems to be running normally in virt-manager except that
10 the mouse never captures, though the keyboard is working fine.
11
12 Anyone have any wild guesses what I might be doing wrong?
13
14 (BTW, after I shut down virt-manager I re-ran the XP guest directly with
15 qemu and the mouse capture still works, so there's nothing corrupted in
16 the XP image file.)