From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tool to check PDF against PDF/X-3 ?
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 21:39:11
1 On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hello!
5 > I am looking for a Tool to check PDF files against the PDF/X-3:2002
6 > standard that some printing vendors seem to request in case of providing
7 > vector sources.
8
9 Not a validator, but maybe this info will help in generating such a file:
10
11 http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/cvs/Ps2pdf.htm#PDFX
12
13 Unfortunately I think all of the compliance-checking tools are
14 commercial software, and mostly not available for Linux (other than
15 Adobe Acrobat Distiller -- if they even make a Linux version of that
16 anymore).