From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox 31.3 - no youtube video
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:52:03
1 Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:29:22 -0700 Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > After recent update to Firefox 31.3 youtube videos won't play.
6 >
7 > Recent update of Firefox was to 31.4, at least on amd64
8 > but when I was on 31.3 I noticed no change in my youtube
9 > experience: approximately half of their videos can be played.
10 >
11 > P.S. I have no flash player installed.
12
13 Try a new profile, I had a similar problem and that solved it. You may
14 need flash also, as I could never get the html5 player to work with
15 firefox -- currently 35.0.1.
19 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
20 How do
21 you spend it?
22
23 John Covici