From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: package.keywords
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:38:42
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 01:51:45 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >> This sounds cool. I don't unmask a lot or anything but something like
6 >> KDE 4 comes to mind for this. That requires a lot of work. I'm going
7 >> to have to check to see if autounmask supports this too.
10 > It does, it creates a file called autounmask-something, so it is obvious
11 > where it came from and what it unmasks.
16 It's been a while since I used it but I thought I saw a update being
17 done a while back.
18
19 May try KDE 4 again soon. The biggest thing I hate about KDE 4 is the
20 login screen.
21
22 Dale
23