From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: module questions
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:38:33
1 On 01/06/06, Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Mick wrote:
3
4 > > OK, had a quick look but can't find a kernel option which builds a
5 > > module called radeon_drv . . . where is it?
8 > In the kernel config, hit the "/" key, a box will come up that you can
9 > search for it. Type in radeon and hit enter. One of the ones that
10 > comes up should help you. It will give you the path to get to the
11 > driver so you can enable it as a module or however you want/need it. I
12 > read about the neat little search feature a while back and it does come
13 > in handy for sure.
14
15 Assuming I know what I'm looking for I usually grep the .config file.
16 When in menuconfig the / key is a handy way to get directly to what
17 your after, but what is the 'search next' key?
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick
21 --