From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge world looking grim
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:45:20
1 On 24/08/2015 15:35, Harry Putnam wrote:
2 > Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de> writes:
3 >
4 >> I'd recommend you then just to reinstall. Remembering my fights with
5 >> stupid error messages from emerge, and so on, I wish I'd just
6 >> reinstalled months earlier than I did.
7 >
8 > Thanks for the frank suggestions and noted lack unix hero
9 > talk... hehe.
10
11 The other Alan Mac chipping in :-)
12
13 I know how you feel, I get it too when confronted with Python Web
14 frameworks. Very confusing stuff to this old brain.
15
16 I understand portage's magic, it makes sense to me and I can see through
17 the spell.
18 I don't understand web framework magic and can't see through the spell.
19
20 <sigh>
24 Alan McKinnon
25 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com