From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Digest of gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org issue 1422 (76278-76327)
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:37:22
1 Jan Seeger wrote:
2 > NOTE: I don't speak spanish. But somehow, I read it thusly:
3 > On Mon, 03. Mar, mvidela@××××××××.ar spammed my inbox with
4 > > Por las nuevas políticas de calidad ISO 9001 que la empresa está
5 > implementando, todos los temas relacionados con soporte técnico deben
6 > ser realizadas al correo electrónico soporte@××××××××××××××.com.
7 > Due to the new ISO9001 norm being implemented, all technical support
8 > requests
9 > (relations?) should be taken to soporte@×××××××××××××.com
10 > > Muchas gracias y disculpe las molestías.
11 > Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience
12 > > Automáticamente este email será reenvio a soporte@×××××××××××××.com
13 > This email has automatically been resent to soporte@××××××××××××××.com
14 >
15 > The person at the other email adress probably thinks he still gets the
16 > mails
17 > normally, so he shouldn't do anything...
18 >
19 > Regards,
20 > Jan
24 Since you can read it, is there any way to stop the messages? Over time
25 this could become a problem.
26
27 Dale
28