From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] using KDE
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:31:57
1 On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 03:30:20 -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > A couple of further irritations : (1) how do you do Vertical Maximise ?
4 > -- with Fluxbox I have it set to Alt-F3 , but I can't find it in KDE.
5
6 Middle click on the maximise button for vertical, right-click for
7 horizontal (these can be changed of course.
8
9 To set the shortcut, go into the Shortcuts>Global KEyboard Shortcuts
10 section of system settings and select KWin from the dropdown. Then you
11 can set the shortcuts, there are none defined by default.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 C:\DOS\SYSTEM\BATCH\UTILS\API\DOCS\READ\STORED\WHERE\THE\HELL\AM\I\?