From: Robin Atwood <robin@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Update blocked by kdebase-startkde:4
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:17:49
1 On Sunday 14 August 2016, Daniel Frey wrote:
2 > On 08/14/2016 05:12 AM, Robin Atwood wrote:
3 > > 'layman -L' finds no kde-sunset.
4 >
5 > I had that problem too, it's not listed there.
6 >
7 > If you want to use it, create /etc/portage/repos.conf/kde-sunset.conf
8 > with these contents:
9 >
10 > [kde-sunset]
11 > auto-sync = yes
12 > location = /var/local/overlays/kde-sunset
13 > masters = gentoo
14 > sync-type = git
15 > sync-uri = https://anongit.gentoo.org/git/proj/kde-sunset.git
16 >
17 > Dan
18
19 Dan-
20 Thanks, I will try that.
21
22 Robin
26 Robin Atwood.
27
28 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
29 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
30 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling
42 This message has been scanned for viruses and
43 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
44 believed to be clean.