From: Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Plesk...
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:24:54
1 Mark Shields wrote:
2 > Rumen,
3 >
4 > Plesk isn't an MTA. http://www.sw-soft.com/en/plesk/
5 >
6 > On 9/15/05, *Rumen Yotov* < rumen_yotov@×××.bg
7 > <mailto:rumen_yotov@×××.bg>> wrote:
8 >
9 > Mal Herring wrote:
10 > > Hi List,
11 > > Anyone ever installed Plesk onto a Gentoo server ?
12 > >
13 > > Can it be done and if so how did you find the install ?
14 > >
15 > > Got someone wanting me to install a Plesk box for them and I don't
16 > want
17 > > to have to use Red-Hat
18 > >
19 > > Thanks in advance.
20 > >
21 > > Mal
22 > >
23 > Hi,
24 > Why not install qmail instead, there's an ebuild for it in portage plus
25 > many utilities related to qmail. See also the other response about
26 > compatibility (packages qmail depends on).
27 > HTH. Rumen
28 > --
29 > gentoo-user@g.o <mailto:gentoo-user@g.o> mailing list
34 > --
35 > - Mark Shields
36 Hi Mark,
37 Thanks for the info, confess i haven't checked about Plesk, only from
38 rare emails about it (seen them here/ML) assumed it's a qmail-clone
39 (just customized/paid one). Just there's still no Plesk in Gentoo.
40 Rumen
41 --
42 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list