From: Jakob Buchgraber <jakob.buchgraber@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [kernel 2.6.19-r4] DVD Drive extremely slow
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:06:33
1 Nelson, David (ED, PAR&D) wrote:
2 > David Nelson, Early Development Chemist, PAR&D
3 > F13 Lab Block, Macclesfield, Cheshire
4 > 01625 518518 (ext 28518)
8 >> -----Original Message-----
9 >> From: Michael Schreckenbauer [mailto:grimlog@×××.de]
10 >> Sent: 05 February 2007 12:42
11 >> To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 >> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [kernel 2.6.19-r4] DVD Drive extremely
13 >> slow
14 >>
15 >> I don't think, that matters. UDMA33 should be enough for
16 >> every DVD-Drive out
17 >> there.
18 >>
19 >> Michael
20 >> --
21 >> gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
25 > Yes, see my earlier post on the subject. I highly doubt any DVD drive will even come close to 33MB/s.
28 > --
29 > djn
30 >
31 > I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
35 Thanks for all the replies. I've been on skiing vacation this week, so I
36 apologize that I didn't respond sooner.
37
38 It worked perfectly with 2.6.18, however completely sucks with 2.6.19.
39 So there has nothing changed in the BIOS
40
41 Cheers,
42 Jay
46 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list