From: brullo nulla <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] expat upgrade, kdelibs: circular problem?
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:49:05
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I am finally getting through the expat update. I am currently stuck at
4 kdelibs for what looks like a circular problem (or a linking problem).
5 Forums and google tell me of problems with kdelibs and expat upgrade,
6 but mostly qt3 related -this seems not to be the case. The ebuild
7 stops with:
8
9 ../dcop/dcopidl/dcopidl ./ksycoca.h > ksycoca.kidl || ( rm -f
10 ksycoca.kidl ; false )
11 ../dcop/dcopidl/dcopidl: error while loading shared libraries:
12 libexpat.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
13 directory
14
15 So I equeried dcopidl, and dcopidl belongs to kdelibs itself!
16
17 What does it mean? kdelibs needs a working kdelibs itself to be built
18 (very strange)? Or when it compiles dcopidl, fails to link it against
19 the new expat? Or I failed at finding the dcopidl ebuild?
20
21 Thanks for your help,
22 M.
23 --