From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] firefox -- too weird!
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:43:20
1 Hello everybody,
2
3 OK, so I'm surfin and go to www.thocp.net/index.htm
4 having truncated the link out of curiosity from
5
6 http://www.thocp.net/biographies/pickette_wayne_interview.htm
9 The window opens way outside the boundaries of the
10 screen and I can't drag the corner back. So I ctrl-w
11 out of there and re-start firefox. Without any other
12 input than firefox 790x565 the browser opens at
13
14 http://eeaissy.com/eeaissy/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=10
15
16 !!!
17
18 A site I've never been to before, honest!
19
20 Giving the dimensions to firefox doesn't help BTW but
21 at least this window can be dragged back inside the
22 confines of the physical monitor.
23 I did this twice, so it's no mere fluke. I rushed over
24 to Yahoo to post this and the window's still OK. So,
25 thankfully it's not permanent ;)
26
27 Anybody care to hazard a guess as to what's happening
28 here. Can anybody duplicate it?
29
30 -mw
35 Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
36 Just $16.99/mo. or less.
37 dsl.yahoo.com
40 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list