From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:13:50
1 On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:25:18 -0400
2 Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On 3/20/2014 4:14 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
5 >
6 > Tom - please STOP CC'ing me on these emails.
7 >
8 > I am on the list and don't need two copies.
9 >
10 > Use 'Reply-To-List' function (or equivalent - or worst case, delete
11 > my direct email manually yourself) in your email program.
12
13 Like everyone else, use the 'Filter duplicates' function in your email
14 program or procmail; these requests aren't remembered, given that email
15 programs don't provide a function to do this selectively.
16
17 For more insight:
18
19 http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
20 http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html
23 With kind regards,
24
25 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
26 Gentoo Developer
27
28 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
29 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
30 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D