From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3 and Kconvert
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:22:56
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Sunday 21 February 2010 18:53:00 Dale wrote:
5 >> So, Seamonkey 1 isn't usable and Seamonkey 2 has a few bugs up its
6 >> but too. KDE is about the same.
7 >>
8 > Perhaps KDE itself is for you, but I've been using kmail for years
9 > without any real problems. Well, earlier versions would sometimes
10 > corrupt their indices, but that was easily fixed. Recommended.
14 I used Kmail at first but just didn't like it very much. It's been a
15 while so I can't recall exactly what it was. I also like having one
16 program handling my web browsing and email. I have considered switching
17 to Thunderbird and Firefox tho.
18
19 Dale
20