From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: "Taiidan@×××.com" <Taiidan@×××.com>, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] #gentoo experiences
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 17:44:19
1 On 11/19/17 09:02, Taiidan@×××.com wrote:
2 > On 11/19/2017 11:37 AM, Daniel Frey wrote:
3 >
4 >> The way it's worded makes me think feedback was requested on the irc
5 >> channels, but maybe I am wrong?
6 > Ha oh boy.
7 >
8 > Most people of my generation refer to things as a hashtag on "social"
9 > media, such as I just purchased a #brandX computer.
10 > I just woke up so I wasn't yet capable of nuance enough to notice that
11 > it was IRC instead :[ silly me.
12 >
13 > Sorry for the misunderstanding folks!
14
15 Well, it's the mention of 'operators'. I used to be in irc all the time,
16 and had OP and half-OP in some channels, but this is a really long time
17 ago now.
18
19 I thought twitter too until I read the rest.
20
21 Dan