From: David Wei <davidwei@×××××××××××.cn>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] common user has problem with opengl
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 02:09:57
1 hey Volker!
2 I tried to : eselect opengl set nvidia
3 and it seem worked!!! i get no error message any more from the xorg log.I am now doing this remotely so i can not 100% confirm that,but I think it is solved!
4 thank you very much both of you guys, I can play my 3D game now.
5
6 On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 03:41:17 +0200