From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to read an audio cd image
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:46:50
1 On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:40:26 -0500, Teng Wang wrote:
2
3 > Thanks. I will try later since my laptop is not beside me. However I
4 > think I did this before but also failed. It looks weird. If this ways
5 > works, we should also can use "mplayer /dev/cdrom" to play audio cd.
6
7 It's mplayer -cdrom-device /dev/cdrom cdda://n
8
9 where n is the track number and the -cdrom-device argument is unnecessary
10 if it is /dev/cdrom.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"