From: Alan Grimes <alonzotg@×××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] supreme annoyances:
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:46:09
1 A
2
3 I have to wait during boot while DHCP tries to bring up eth0  (cable is
4 plugged into eth1) and then manually turn off eth0 and turn on eth1 each
5 time, can't find where this behavior is configured, /etc is a MAZE
8 B.
9
10 Everery. Single. Time. I have to run pavucontrol imediately after
11 launching X11 and force select the working sound config, it used to
12 always work but on this motherboard it refuses to save this working
13 setting and forces me to manually do it Every F'ing Time.
16 C.
17
18 Now this is a Real Problem, after updating a few days ago, THE GODDAMN
19 FONTS DO NOT RENDER, in half of the websites I visit with chromium. Rn
20 there is massive wierdness going on with chromium and glibc
23 D.
24
25 WTF, I just installed sys-kernel/vanilla-sources-5.11.15, rebooted, ran
26 update again, and now it's unavailable, this is like 3 days.. Updating
27 kernel sucks because of nvidia drivers. =\
33 The vaccine is a LIE.
34 #EggCrisis
35 White is the new Kulak.
36 Powers are not rights.