From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nagios or Konqueror
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:38:30
1 On Thursday 18 October 2007, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007, Mick wrote:
3 > > Hi All,
4 > >
5 > > I am not sure if this is a generic browser issue, a server issue, or
6 > > something wrong with my Konqueror-3.5.7-r3 installation. When I login
7 > > into a Nagios and go to e.g. services page with Konqueror I get this
8 > > message in the main body:
9 > > =======================================================
10 > > An error occurred while loading
11 > > https://nagios.blah-blah.com/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all:
12 > > The process for the https://nagios.blah-blah.com protocol died
13 > > unexpectedly. =======================================================
14 > >
15 > > If I click again on the menu to load services the page invariably loads,
16 > > but only partly. Icons don't show and red/green colour status does not
17 > > load either.
18 > >
19 > > This seems to be a recently developed behaviour. Other browsers do not
20 > > have such problems.
21 > >
22 > > Any ideas what could be causing this?
23 >
24 > timeouts too short?
25
26 On Konqueror? How do I configure this?
27
28 Thanks.
29 --
30 Regards,