From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage-2.2.0_alpha38 & --depclean
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:01:03
1 On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 07:37 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >> Then you missed the point of the thread.
4 >
5 > Quite possibly.
6
7 Actually, my comment was unfair and I apologize. If you didn't happen
8 to read every part of the thread then your point is valid. It's
9 certainly accurate. I believe you about your machines. My machines
10 which are not KDE profile don't load any KDE libs with @system.
11
12 The original point of the thread was in the title and the point I was
13 commenting about yesterday was really a left turn that I took about
14 things like KDE packages becoming part of @system, but only when you
15 choose the KDE profile.
16
17 I understand that choosing KDE profile is a choice, and I don't really
18 care whether a few KDE packages become part of @system doing it.
19
20 Again, my apologies,
21 Mark