From: "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@×××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mutt + gnupg
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:22:38
1 On 12/11/08 Matthias Bethke said:
2
3 > Do you have "set pgp_use_gpg_agent=yes" in your muttrc? Works fine here,
4 > though I don't remember what I changed in the last year when gpg started
5 > to need the agent, if anything. If that's not it, I can just mail you my
6 > config as well...
7
8 Hmm. If I use that option, it doesn't prompt me for my passphrase, presumably
9 expecting the agent to have it already.
10
11 Ah, found it. I cut and pasted a big section of pgp variables and I missed the
12 pgpsignas option. It works now, without the pgpusegpgagent option, which
13 prompts me for my passphrase...
14
15 Thanks,
16 Mike
17 --
18 Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@×××××××××××××.ca>
19 "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a
20 touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
21 --Albert Einstein