From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Making a new frame-buffer console font
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 04:55:10
1 Am Montag, 09.02.2015 um 08:49
2 schrieb Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>:
3
4 > On 09/02/2015 00:50, Peter Humphrey wrote:
5 > > On Sunday 08 February 2015 17:31:33 wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
6 > >> Am Sonntag, 08.02.2015 um 15:30 schrieb Alan McKinnon
7 > >> <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>:
8 > >>> I actively seek out and use fonts with a stroked zero (or at least
9 > >>> with a dot in the middle of the zero. I can never remember if the
10 > >>> digit is the fat one or the thin one
11 > >>
12 > >> It's the same with me. :-)
13 > >
14 > > I'd have thought it was easy enough: the zero is the same width as
15 > > the other numerals. The O is bigger.
19 > I have a horrible suspicion all 3 of us wear spectacles :-)
20
21 I have three spectacles. One for reading phone and books, one for screen
22 reading and other indoor activities and one for outdoor orientation. :-)
23
24 > And it's been a few years since I could spot a difference of 2 pixels
25 > wide!
26
27 If I wear the right glasses for the respective distance I luckily have
28 a relative good eyesight. But I must let adjust my glasses every year
29 by an optician because of aging.
30
31 Nevertheless I prefer easy readable fonts and big screens. They just
32 causing less stress.
33
34 Regards
35 wabe