From: "Sebastian Günther" <samson@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo's advantage: 'optimized for your system' -- huh?
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 19:43:09
1 * James Homuth (james@×××××××.com) [07.02.09 18:29]:
2
3 > if Gentoo needs anything, it's a more accessible method of installing for
4 > those users who can't actually see the screen. Don't get me wrong, I love
5 > the distro for several reasons, but if I were to install linux locally on
6 > any of my desktops, it would probably be debian or ubuntu simply for the
7 > fact their methods of instalation are actually useable to me.bbb
8
9 If i have to do *multiple* installs for several copumters, which I do
10 not use myself, I choose debian, because fai rocks.
11
12 Shouldn't this fai be adopted for Gentoo? I should investigate if this
13 is possible...
16 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " Karl Marx
17
18 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de