From: Andrey Falko <ma3oxuct@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Safety/wiseness of moving stray files from /etc/env.d
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:56:41
1 On 11/20/08, Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto <please.no.spam.here@×××××.com>
2 wrote:
5 > Is it safe/wise to move 20java and 05gcc-i686-pc-linux-gnu to a backup
6 > directory? How about binutils/config-i386-pc-linux-gnu? How about the blas,
7 > cblas and lapack directories (I have long ago unmerged the corresponding
8 > packages)? They contain only this:
11 Well, since you are backing them up, I don't see much harm since you can
12 move them back once you see that something broke. When is the last time you
13 did an etc-update? What running env-update?