From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:51:48
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Rodrigo Forlin [mailto:forlin@×××××.com]
3 > Sent: 23 February 2007 13:19
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
8 > Neil Bothwick wrote this:
9 > > On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:34:44 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
10 > >
11 > >> Besides, I think the second most intelligent life form on
12 > the planet
13 > >> has already figured out how to deal with this onslaut from
14 > the third
15 > >> most intelligent life form on the planet.
16 > >
17 > > By spamming mailing lists so that we're all too busy
18 > arguing over it to
19 > > have time to kill them? ;-)
22 > Would Anggelos be a dolphin ?
25 Well... dolphins are supposed to be pretty smart but can they post to mailing lists?
26 On the other hand perhaps they are so smart they dont *need* mailing lists and if they did they wouldn't post "save the pretty human" spam.
29 djn
30
31 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list