From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Mnemonics for everyday stuff
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:36:49
1 Hi,
2
3 Things got a bit heavy round here the last few days, so here's something
4 light.
5
6 I must be getting very old, I have a hard time remembering the difference
7 between similar things these days. I'd just gotten over Pluto no longer being
8 a planet and had to revise "My Very Excited Mother Just Served Us Nasty
9 Pickles" to "My Very Excited Mother Just Served Us Noodles", but telling
10 these apart and remembering which name goes with which thing has me stumped:
11
12 DSA / RSA
13 tun / tap
14
15 A snappy mnemonic ought to do the trick - anybody got one?
18 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com