From: Simo Tukiainen <simo@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Joining PDF files together.
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 16:05:25
1 On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 at 16:32, Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de> wrote:
2 > I've just scanned in a two-page document using sane, and it's given me
3 > as output two separate files. I would like to join these together into
4 > a single document.
5 >
6 > Would somebody please suggest to me an appropriate package to do this
7 > with.
8
9 You already have many suggestions, but I'll mention app-text/pdfjam
10 (and pdfjoin it provides) just for completeness. I use it like this to
11 merge scanned documents:
12 $ pdfjoin --rotateoversize false --outfile x.pdf y-*.pdf
13
14 It's command line and only depends on virtual/latex-base so may be a
15 nice option if you already have a latex installed.
18 Regards,
19 Simo