From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Flash Player / Firefox trouble
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:08:33
1 meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2 > Hi Dale,
3 >
4 > I didn't change any hardware, I only update via eix-syc; emerge...
5 > on a daily basis.
6 >
7 > I am using nvidia-drivers-260-19-36.
8 >
9 > May be our problems can be abstracted to "the flash player get lost
10 > control over its own video overlay area"...
11 >
12 > I am completly helpless in this case, since this kind of magick
13 > (hardware related vido voodoo) isn't the kind of magick I normally
14 > perform, hahahaha! :))
15 >
16 > Hopefully another wizard will tune in...
17 >
18 > Have a nice weekend!
19 > Best regards
20 > mcc
24 Maybe you should try the latest unstable drivers.
25
26 x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-260.19.36
27
28 I'm in the middle of a download but I may try that in a little while.
29 See if it helps any.
30
31 Dale
32