From: Digby Tarvin <digbyt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [ot] PDF or PS format for daily use?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:59:57
1 In general, I think it is pretty straight forward to go from PDF
2 to postscript, and PDF seems easier to access for Windows users,
3 so if you can store a PDF file as your displayable format then
4 I don't think you need to also store the postscipt.
5
6 There are occasions, however, when PDF output isn't an option
7 and so postcript is necessary. For example, I have yet
8 to find a way to get TeX ducuments which include TeXdraw diagrams
9 into PDF without losing all the graphics.
10
11 Does anyone know if gs or something similar is available for
12 windows?
13
14 Regards,
15 DigbyT