From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo-User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: Gnome widget keys
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:10:04
1 Hello all,
2
3 Does anyone know some of the common keys for Gnome widgets or maybe a
4 link to some docs? Searching Google hasn't show anything besides basic
5 shortcut keys. I am looking for functional keys. For example, in this
6 screenshot:
7 http://keeliegirl.dyndns.org/temp/Screenshot.png
8 I have Sylpheed running. I am trying to find out how to expand the
9 threads in the list view. Under MS you usually can just press the left
10 or right arrow keys to exapand a treeview, though that does not work
11 here. I hate having to take my hands off the keyboard just to expand a
12 thread.
13
14 I found that I can set shortcut keys in Sylpheed by highlighting the
15 menu item and pressing a key. However I only found shortcuts for
16 expand/collapse all in Sylpheed and I would rather expand just one
17 thread.
18
19 Thanks,
20