From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM for data drives but not the OS
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:42:23
1 On Thursday 07 April 2011 14:31:43 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:21:33 +0200, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > I think Dale will probably succeed in breaking it :)
4 > >
5 > > Dale, this comment isn't meant as an insult. I honestly think you would
6 > > be perfect for some QA or Testing job :)
7 >
8 > But not on any project you wanted to finish on time ;-)
9
10 LOL :)
11 Seriously, if all the Open Source developers would make the software reliable
12 enough to pass his testing methods, there wouldn't be any grounds for
13 discussion :)
14 It would just work, always....
17 Joost
18
19 PS. I actually enjoy having people on the list with different levels and types
20 of experience. I think I probably learn more stuff via questions from so-called
21 "beginners" then from the "old-timers" ;)