From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Creating RAID devices - udev question
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:58:02
1 On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:19:53 +1100, Brian Parish wrote:
2
3 > Removing the initramfs seemed like the line of least resistance here,
4 > so being basically lazy, that's what I did. /dev/md0 is now created
5 > and I can create my RAID array happily enough.
6 >
7 > This still doesn't survive a reboot though. i.e. I have to run the
8 > mdadm --create command again.
9
10 Are the partitions comprising the RAID marked 'Linux raid autodetect' in
11 cfdisk/fdisk?
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Scrute the inscrutable; eff the ineffable.