From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] 2005.1 min-install weirdness
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:49:38
1 Hello everybody,
2
3 After booting the 2005.1-min-install CD I browsed the
4 contents for awhile and thought I'd try to setup
5 dial-up by copying over the appropriate files from
6 /etc/ppp/ on another drive. So I mounted that drive
7 then, I'm not sure if it was immediately after that or
8 what, all my commands started returning no such file,
10 can't init /usr/sbin/shutdown, something like that. I
11 had to reset the box to get out.
12
13 Any body got an idea what's going on here?
14
15 -mw
20 Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
21 http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list