From: Ben Mezger <su@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel module signature now shown on modinfo
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 23:47:50
Thanks for the link. It seems that the sign-file utility from the
kernel (scripts/sign-file) has been converted to a .c file and somehow
it produces a different output.
I think if you really want to make sure the module is signed is by
doing a hexdump and perhaps strip the signature out and try to load
it.

Regards,

-- Kind regards, Met een vriendelijke groet, Ben Mezger https://seds.nl PGP: C473 DDC9 D1B1 40AF 2051 1CF6 18C4 6052 1688 92F7