From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge older version
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 23:11:57
1 On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 08:39:45PM +0100, Laurent Kappler wrote:
2 > I'm using Haxe/Neko and we have a wrapper for ImageMagick, but as no one
3 > did really use it often the last version is made for IM 6.4.7.
4 > So I might download the ebuild 6.4.5 in a hurry, then we will update the
5 > Haxe library.
6
7 I know nothing about the Haxe language, but google suggests that there
8 is a library called nmagick which ports the IM library to haXe and
9 Neko platforms. Maybe you don't need to write your own wrapper?
10
11 Cheers,
12
13 W
14 --
15 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
16 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
17 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton