From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: sysrescuecd gone rogue
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 18:00:04
1 On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 16:38:14 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > > Regardless, have you used the Arch based sysrescuecd to install
4 > > Gentoo and are there are any gotchas I should be aware of?
5 >
6 > You can use anything. I did use the Gentoo-based sysrescuecd once to
7 > install Gentoo, and I also used an Ubuntu live DVD too. It doesn't
8 > matter. If it's Linux and boots, nothing changes.
9
10 One thing to watch out for: if you are installing a UEFI system, you
11 need a live CD that boots using UEFI and not CSM.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 I locked my coathanger in my car; good thing I had a key.