From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re enter chroot install
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:05:12
1 <reader <at> newsguy.com> writes:
4 > > # mount -o bind /dev /mnt/gentoo/dev
5
6 > Other have commented about the .../boot stuff but in dozens of times
7 > chrooting during all kinds of install situations I've never done
8 > `mount -o bind /dev /mnt/gentoo/dev'
9
10 > And far as I know it never caused me a problem.
13 I got that directly from the current handbook. I'll omit that step.
14
15 It's a CF-ide setup. One very cool thing is I can move the CF
16 to a usb-CF reader and just edit the CF as I like, without
17 entering chroot... Very nice feature of a CF based Hard drive.
20 Thanks to all that responded.
23 James
29 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list