From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo forgets DATE adjust
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 06:49:07
1 On Tuesday 08 Nov 2011 01:48:30 Érico Porto wrote:
2 > When I was installing my system I typed the date and hour wrong , and
3 > didn't noticed, and as far my computer knows, today is tomorrow, two hours
4 > wrong...
5 >
6 > I thought it was ok to change later, but actually, I can't. If I type the
7 > date command to change time, it changes ok, but when I boot, my system
8 > forgets it, and it's tomorrow again.. I've tried some ideas from the web,
9 > but nothing worked..
10 >
11 > Is this a known bug?
12 >
13 > Érico V. Porto
14
15 Consider setting the time in your BIOS.
16
17 Alternatively, read man hwclock and set it with that.
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick