From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Multiple Messages (was: XSESSION="Xsession" doesn't work!)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:43:14
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:16:06 -0500, Dale wrote:
4 >
5 >> Well, I don't know about yours but mine says they were all sent at the
6 >> same exact time. So why are they arriving at different times? Are we
7 >> sure this is him and not something else?
8 >
9 > More importantly, they all have the same Message-ID.
10
11 Ah, that's why I don't see the messages multiple times. I'm using Gmane
12 and access it with a Usenet newsreader. In Usenet, it's not possible for
13 multiple articles to have the same Message-ID.
14
15 Anyway, I think it would be proper to say that this barf up was probably
16 not caused by something the OP has done.
17
18 Alexander Skwar
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list