From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ark-4.4.5-cli7zip.patch - Digest verification failed
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 02:04:50
Hi,
   I've been looking at this failure for maybe a week now thinking one
of these days it would get cleaned up on the servers. Is anyone else
seeing it?

firefly ~ # emerge -DuN @world
Calculating dependencies... done!

>>> Verifying ebuild manifests
!!! Digest verification failed: !!! /usr/portage/kde-base/ark/files/ark-4.4.5-cli7zip.patch !!! Reason: Failed on RMD160 verification !!! Got: 285b725e7542b78815f0f909a65b4b6ec20cee89 !!! Expected: 57369a955bff3038ad0c105eea0179bbb795a030 firefly ~ # Google isn't turning anything up. Normally these things get cleared up within about a day but this time around I'm starting to wonder if I have some other problem here and this is only a symptom? I'm sure there's some way I can get past it WRT emerge but I'd rather get it handled at the source if possible. I though about deleting things in the path shown above but I haven't ever removed anything except distfiles and didn't want to start now. I can copy files from other systems if that's a good way around the issue. Thanks, Mark