From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Keyword for dev-java/sun-j2ee
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:14:12
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Friday 12 February 2010 01:51:40 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> By the way, just installed KDE 4.4 and I still can't open a file with
5 >> Dolphin as root.
6 >>
7 > You are not supposed to do that. Dolphin runs as you.
11 Nope, I got it set to run as root. It asks for the password and
12 everything when I open Dolphin. It is set to do the same as it does
13 when in KDE 3.5 with Konqueror. On the KDE lists, I was told there is
14 supposed to be some more code added to make this work. Ironically I
15 think it is a Dbus thing. I think that was what the issue turns out to
16 be. Don't quote me on that. It's been months since I found this boo boo.
17
18 I know it is root tho because I can enter my /root directory and browse
19 around in it. I think it is Dolphin trying to open Kwrite as root that
20 is the issue. Again, it has been a while.
21
22 Dale
23