From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: System bell
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:24:03
1 Marco Costa wrote:
2
3 > contiemilio@××××××××.it wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hi all, after emerging and emerging . . .
6 >> and an enrge --newuse world
7 >> the system bell keeps on not working.
8 >> With System bell I mean:
9 >> KDE Control Center -> Sound & Miltimedia -> System bell
10 >>
11 >> I controlled the volume levels on kmix and aumix.
12 >>
13 >> I do not know which other attempt to try.
14 >>
15 >> Bye
16 >> emilio
19 > As far as I understand, it should beep the motherboard speaker. Verify
20 > if you have it connected or if you need to connect it to the sound
21 > board somehow.
22 >
23 > Regards,
24 >
25 > Marco
26 >
27 Same here. I just thought it was me changing something and not
28 remembering it. It used to work though. I suspect a etc-update somewhere.
29
30 Dale
31 :-)
32 --